Water Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Water Inspection, Extraction, and Drying Equipment
Here to Help
Water damage is a regular occurring and serious problem that effects people everyday in the U.S. Insurance companies spend upwards of 2.5 billion dollars a year addressing water and mold (a by-product of water damage) claims.
Addressing water damage requires expertise, experience and equipment. Our Ft. Myers area SERVPRO team has each of these:
- Expertise. Having the right knowledge and know-how is vital to successful water damage restoration. To ensure our teams have the right skills we practice in-team mentoring and have our technicians pursue the appropriate IICRC certifications.
- Experience. Our professional restoration teams have encountered and addressed the most difficult of water damage projects.
- Equipment. Our teams use the most up-to-date equipment to make sure that we're able to restore and remediate projects right the first time.
To learn more about water damage and what you can do until help arrives check out this page with helpful tips, Water Damage Tips.
Have Water or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today – (239) 334-8700
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Central Ft. Myers is close by and ready to respond to your flood or water damage emergency. We are proud to be an active member of the Fort Myers community and want to do our part to make our community the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Fort Myers, FL
- Lehigh Acres, FL
- Fort Myers Beach, FL
- Charleston Park, FL
- Buckingham, FL
- Tice, FL
- Whiskey Creek, FL
- Mcgregor, FL
- Pine Manor, FL
Why Choose SERVPRO of Central Ft. Myers?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Immediate action is crucial when dealing with water damage. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, we are strategically positioned to be faster to any size water emergency, so Fort Myers residents can expect an immediate response, day or night.
We’re Highly Trained Water Damage Specialists
We specialize in water damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have extensive water damage restoration training, and our process emphasizes regular monitoring and documentation of the drying process from beginning to end.
We Use Advanced Drying Equipment and Techniques
Our advanced equipment helps to detect hidden moisture, extract the standing water quickly, and thoroughly clean and dry your home and belongings. We finish the job with professional deodorization and sanitizing agents for your comfort and safety.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Every water damage situation is a little different, and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” water damage emergency.